Saturday, March 21, 2020

[theqoo] KIMURA TAKUYA'S FIRST DAUGHTER GETTING PRETTIER




original post: here

1. I love her hair

2. I feel like she'd be prettier with another hairstyle, her forehead is fine, but it looks suffocating right now 

3. She's pretty... She has a different aura than her dongsaeng

4. She looks like Asada Mao 

5. She kind of looks like Kim Bora

6. Wow her hair is so long, how does she wash that everyday? 

7. She looks like Lovelyz Kei!!!

8. She's way prettier than his model daughter

9. I'm a weeb and I visit the Japanese version of Theqoo, she gets severely sworn at over there. But I've always found her pretty and Yahoo JP also think she's pretty 

10. She's pretty but in a commonly way, if not for her dad and mom's name attached to her, she wouldn't be able to appear in magazines and be a celebrity, so there's a lot of negative opinions about her



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com