Saturday, March 21, 2020

[enter-talk] ONG SEONGWU'S ANSWER WHEN ASKED TO CHOOSE BETWEEN LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP


Q: If you and your close friend liked the same girl and that you had to choose between love and friendship?

"I don't think that it's an issue that can be decided between me and my friend"

"Saying 'ok, you should meet her'"

"Or 'no, I should meet her'"

"It's not an issue that can be decided like that"

"It's possible to like the same person at the same time"

"But in the end, it's up to that person"

"She might not like either of us too"

The question was seriously so old-fashioned and childish
People always focus on love vs friendship
But like Ong Seongwu said, the other person's decision is the most important
He's seriously good with words..

post response:
[+241][-9]
original post: here

1. [+40, 0]
Me too I thought that he answered that part of the interview with sense. If you look at the content of Ong Seongwu's interviews, you can feel that his thoughts are deep and that he's sincere

2. [+32, 0]
Ong Ddeongwu is seriously f*cking coolㅠㅠ

3. [+31, 0]
Ong's mind is so good (vid here)

4. [+20, 0]
It was a childish question and answering it would've been ambiguousㅋ When the question was asked, I wondered how Seongwu would answer it but... he answered with sense and cleanly too. I'm always impressed by his sense and wit every time he does an interviewㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


5. [+14, 0]
At that moment, I thought "he'll probably choose friendship" but as expected, Ong has a different point of view compared to meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+14, -1]
It's my first time seeing someone answer like that. Those are righteous words

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com