Sunday, March 1, 2020

[enter-talk] VIXX RAVI RELEASED AN APOLOGY POSTㅜㅜ

Lately VIXX Ravi has been promoting his new album
But he released an apology in the form of a letter on his IG
What crime did the other members commit.... They went to see him in the middle of the night to tell him to quit and Leo and Ravi even had to release an apology...
You guys can swear at Hongbin but don't swear at the other membersㅜㅜ

I wanted to show you my hard working stage by directly meeting you guys, but I hope you still found happiness watching me on broadcast.
I wanted to visit various places to spend time together and make good memories together so it's a shame that it didn't turn out the way I wanted. 
However, there are many broadcasts that are still to come and I will hold a lot of concerts for sure, so don't think that this is the end, and don't let go of my first album Eldorado, but cherish it. I mis you a lot and I love you. 

The thought of no highs and lows in art, and not cutting off someone's sweat and hard work so easily
Including me, I hope that a lot of people will be able to relate to this. 
I apologize to everyone who was hurt

post response:
[+276][-3]
original post: here

1. [+250, -0]
These were the lyrics that Ravi wrote back in 2016. VIXX sure are all kind and proper kids aside of Hongbinㅠㅠ
"The rappers all want reactions from lyrics bringing down women, replace your d*cks with candy sticks"

2. [+109, -0]
Ravi and Leo are in the same group with N who's in the army now... This is such a widespread damage... 

3. [+94, -0]
Another person is wiping for the person who pooped on everythingㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is this

4. [+45, -0]
VIXX's members must've been shocked and got hurt too... Especially Ravi, he was always preaching that there's no highs and lows in art and he always spoke against prejudice against idols, yet his own member goes around bringing down idols... This is a mess

5. [+37, -0]
Wonsik is friend with Taemin no? They even comment on each other's "Inra(?)" so what's the point of Hongbin doing something like this? He's making people uncomfortable for nothing



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com