Sunday, March 1, 2020

[teen stories] DO YOU GUYS STILL MEET EACH OTHER BECAUSE OF CORONAVIRUS?




Both of us are still living with our parents and this week, my boyfriend's parents told him to not go out... My parents are saying that it's not that bad yet and that I can still go out so I'm a bit taken aback... Nowadays are couples still meeting..?

post response:
[+582][-90]
original post:here

1. [+604, -12]
It's obvious that you shouldn't meet

2. [+528, -11]
Me either I have no boyfriend to meet

3. [+368, -3]
Isn't it right to not meet?

4. [+177, -5]
It can't be helped if you have to go to the hospital, but I'm seriously wondering if kids going around to hang out have a brain

5. [+118, -5]
Please don't be a hassle and just stay still in your house

6. [+95, -0]
If you guys end up getting infected by meeting each other, his mom will beat you to death before Corona


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com