Sunday, March 1, 2020

[theqoo] THIS YEAR WE HAD AN EVENTFUL K-DOLS INDUSTRY TOO

January


EXO Chen's wedding and girlfriend's pregnancy announcement (The fans have continually requested him to quit the group and started calling him Kim Jongdaedy)

February


Controversy about Ahn Joonyoung wanting to keep promoting his rigged group
(There's not a single news about the victims receiving compensation and the Izone fans still claim that they're the victims)

March


VIXX Hongbin dissing other idols in his broadcast
"If all the members want me out, I'll quit. I'm not doing this for the people who watch me (including fans) and I'm not doing this to pay my food either, I'm staying because I like the team"


original post: here

1. I remember lots of fans quitting the fandom due to dating news last year, but this year is starting strong too ㅋㅋㅋ

2. How are people still calling Kim Jongdae an angel?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He's not even going to the army and he's also creating a premarital pregnancy controversy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  There were also talks about her being a commoner, is this really the right mindset for a promoting idol to have?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He's also shamelessly not quitting his groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  This is such a sight, he's seriously the best male idol ^^

3. Just quit already... I beg you...

4. Hul Chen was back in January? I thought that it was in November or December from last year, time sure passes fastㅠㅠㅠ

5. Amazing KPOP... But looking at 1 and 3 from a societal point of view, they're not controversies, however 2 is definitely a crime...

6. I'm seriously curious to know what kind of person Hongbin is in real? Are there no video mashups of him? It feels like it's the first time I hear his voice..

7. Idols, don't do everything you want❤️ (T/n: spin off on "Do everything you want" popular phrase that fans usually say to idols)

8. Hongbin kind of looks pitiful being compared to those 2 on top.. But his mouth ruined him ㅋㅋㅋ

9. Hongbin is the most innocent of the bunch

10. The fact that he's not even staying in the group for the fans is kind of sad... I feel like the fans will be sad to hear things like that...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com