Wednesday, March 25, 2020

[enter-talk] YUNA'S PHOTOSHOOT IS FREAKING TOO MUCHㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It's my first time seeing a kid as pretty as Suzy in JYP
This is a successful face at 18 years old


post response:
[+324][-18]
original post: here

1. [+109, -4]
No but Yuna is just a perfect visual for a maknae. Her singing skills are also stable and she has a good body and is so tall. Her face is pretty and she dances refreshingly too. She's also sociable and shows a lot of aegyo to her unnies.. If I was her real unnie, I would baby her so much..

2. [+85, -3]
For real isn't she the one who's always going to be picked? She has a nice face shape, and has awesome face proportions. She's also over 170cm tall and has long legsㅋㅋㅋ  Besides, she's also a good dancer and singer..

3. [+36, -3]
F*cking pretty

4. [+19, -0]
Isn't she supposed to hit bigger now?? She's so pretty and she's the one that I notice first on stageㅋㅋㅋ  I also feel refreshed when I see her dance

5. [+16, -34]
She's so so? Her real life visuals and photoshoot visuals' difference is too much

6. [+14, -0]
Even her fingers are pretty..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com