Wednesday, March 25, 2020

[enter-talk] TWICE'S CHAEYOUNG'S HAIRSTYLES FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS

During Sixteen (17 y.o!!)


2015 - Like Ooh Ahh

2016 - Cheer Up (18 y.o)
I don't have any gif so I'm omit it

TT, Chaeyoungie with long hair ㅠㅠ cute

Chaeyoung and Mina looked the prettiest during Knock Knock.. Chaeyoungie who turned 19

She came back with short hair during Signal

The legendary mid-length hair during Likey...

Heart Shaker

During What Is Love... (Chaeng who turned 20)

 Dance the Night Awayㅋㅋㅋ she was so cute

Yes or Yes~~~

Fancy. Chaengchaeng with pink hair and who turned 21

I hope that she tries black mid-length hair again but she's super pretty now and I love her individuality

post response:
[+245][-36]
original post: here

1. [+94, 0]
She's legendary with black hair. Personally I find her aura the best when she has all black +long+wavy hairㅠㅠ she somehow has that deep sexinessㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+83, -13]
I'm a Blink but personally, I find Chaeyoungie the prettiest in Twice... she tried so many hairstyles and pulled them all

3. [+49, 0]
She suit her hair in What is Love the most ㅠㅠ

4. [+46, 0]
Wasn't this legendary?; f*cking solid

5. [+43, -2]
To the comments below, who cares if others have tattoos or not?ㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com