Wednesday, March 25, 2020

[enter-talk] DOESN'T BANGTAN'S J-HOPE'S PERSONALITY LOOK SO CLEAN?


The legendary bed arrangement
(The bed on the top is J-Hope's bed)


They were eating watermelon and J-hope didn't want the seeds to fall out so he's eating at the sink alone



If you look at J-Hope's selcas or BTS' variety shows, you can see that his shoes are always tidily placed

This one too. The other members just placed their shoes like whatever but J-Hope's white shoes are properly placeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 
"Q3. What perfume do you like?
- I'm pretty sensitive to smell so I definitely have to put on perfume. Before sleeping, I put on a sweet scented body lotion and I always have a diffuser in my room. I bought Kona coffee powder from Hawaii in April and I use that as a substitute to deodorant."

 
"I'm quite a plan-man. I need to organize my plans and then put the plan into action"





 post response:
[+1,715][-32]
original post: here
1. [+334, -2]
No but what will happen to Namjoon if he gets compared like that in the first pic?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+274, -2]
The members and J-Hope said it themselves that Jungkook is pretty sensitive to smell but he always sticks and hugs Hobi hyung so it makes me think that Hobi must smell very good ㅋㅋ meanwhile the white sneaker pic is so funnyㅋㅋ


3. [+196, -2]
You can tell right away that Hobi is neat

4. [+151, -1]
He has 0 controversy and has a clean private life. Unless he knows his own position and unless he goes out with the members, he doesn't really go out. He has a big passion for music so he's always striving to compose his music. He always arrives beforehand on schedules and is never a nuisance to others. He's the embodiment of "standard". I'm someone who became attracted to Bangtan after hearing J-Hope's mixtapes

5. [+146, 0]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com