Saturday, March 14, 2020

[teen stories] DO YOU GUYS HAVE A CELEBRITY-LOOKALIKE?



This is f*cking weird but I've heard that I look like Ahn Yoojin and Song Noeul too. F*ck, looks like my gender changed before and after makeup

성노을 이미지 검색결과
They said that he has the same expression as me when I'm disillusionedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+305][-15]
original post: here

1. [+273, -1]
Lee Sungyun with bigger eyes... When the kids see me, they always go "one vongole pasta~!" so it became my top1 most hated dish


2. [+224, -10]
Our dad said that I looked like Suzy. I also think it's wrong

3. [+198, -1]
Not even Squidward, but they said that I look like the house Squiward lives in; f*cking ridiculous

4. [+168, -1]
Ah f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sung Noeulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ who told you that? What a f*ckerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+131, -1]
Wnag Seokhyun-sshi.... not how he looks now but the way he looked as a kid...ㅋㅋ


6. [+95, 0]
People said I look like the singer Gummy but a more soft version. So people have been calling me Gemmy, f*ck (Ge-mi = ant)

7. [+93, 0]
Dora, seriously I'm going crazy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com