Saturday, March 14, 2020

[theqoo] WHAT IF YOU HAD COUPLE TATTOO WITH YOUR EX?







1. I will think of my ex every time I look at it, I'd hate it 

2. I just hate the thought of having couple tattoos... 

3. I'm not into tattoos as a whole 

4. It's a love that passed. I'm okay looking back at it

5. I have no feelings towards tattoos, I'm okay with it

6. other

original post: here

1. 3

2. 1

3. 44444

4. It's okay as long as it's not a name of someone

5. If I've already done it, it can't be helped, I'll just stop looking at it

6. I'll try to remove it right away

7. 2, rather than jealousy, it's more about a change of heart, I think that it's short sighted to have something like that or people's names on  my body.... And I will wonder if I'll eventually find it ugly

8. I hate it for sure, but if me and my boyfriend both don't know when we'll last, I don't know if I'll ever have the chance to remove it either

9. I'll probably cover it up with something else

10. I'm not even married yet, why would I get a tattoo..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com