Monday, March 9, 2020

[teen stories] I FEEL LIKE OUR SCHOOL'S UNIFORM IS A TOTAL FAIL

Why is it so pink?




post response:
[+82][-6]
original post: here

1. [+153, -3]
Why? It's pretty, it's Produce material 

2. [+39, -5]
Hul it's so put but I feel like people with dark skin won't suit that

3. [+34, -3]
Huh but it's pretty, if you have white skin and long hair, you're going to f*cking pull it off

4. [+6, -0]
It looks like what they wore for Produce48. Just imagine going to school feeling like you're going to shoot for Produce, I'll totally catch the celebrity disease and be super careful of whatever I say or do and act like a princessㅋㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+4, -0]
Why?? It's so pretty, it even as someone in their 20s if I could go back to my school days I'd like to wear something like that


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com