Monday, March 9, 2020

[theqoo/enter-talk] REACTIONS TO ITZY'S WANNABE

[enter-talk] WOW ITZY'S ALBUM OVERALL IS F*CKING AWESOME

I'm not a fan of ITZY but I'm a fan of JYP's male groups and I just listened to all of ITZY's side tracks randomly and it was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy above my expectations; they are all bops
Nobody Like You just sounds like a high-teen song
And Ryujin's rap in That's No No... was f*ckin hip

Also, more than anything else,



Hwang Yeji was crazy... freaking handsome

post response:
[+240][-127]
original post: here
1. [+306, -80]
Am I the only one who didn't like the song..? The song had no impact

2. [+242, -68]
Huh? F*ck, am I the only one who really didn't like the song? Maybe it comes down to personal taste? The way they sing their songs is just... kinda the same?

3. [+130, -58]
Me too I'm a fan of another group but their song this time is so my style ㅠㅠ

4. [+123, -19]
The song is seriously so-so... it sounds weird. Their songs just all have the same sound and I'm not sure how to explain this but they always go for the 'love yourself' type of concept so I'm kinda getting sick of it

5. [+81, -20]
The subject of their song is always the same every time so I just stopped listening to the song half-way... the beat wasn't that nice and it wasn't like the melody was that memorable either... it's just ambiguous... I liked them when they did Dalla Dalla and ICY but... this just takes me by surprise... maybe I'll like the song the more I listen to it...

6. [+76, -3]
I definitely know what kind of image JYP wants for ITZY. The song itself is good but there's nothing that sticks to you so it's kind of a shame. I listened to it once but it didn't leave an impact


[enter-talk] HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN ITZY'S YUNA WITH HER HAIR DOWN?ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ SHE'S FREAKING PRETTY





post response:
[+35][-13]
original post: here

1. [+13, 0]
Queen Yunaㅠㅠㅠㅠ she kinda looks like Yoo Rachel. Freaking pretty


2. [+12, 0]
She has a pretty face so she'll look pretty no matter what. But please give her black hair next time ㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+9, 0]
F*cking pretty

4. [+8, 0]
This style isn't pretty, Yuna's saving it.. for real..


[theqoo] ITZY "WANNABE" M/V"



original post: here

1. The song is good

2. JYP was always bad at writing lyricsㅋㅋ

3. The song is good butㅠㅠㅠ what's up with the lyrics?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ even so, the melody is good and even if I only listened to chorus once, I found myself singing alongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. The song is good but the chorus was kinda regrettable. The first part was totally good though

5. The song is good but the lyrics are always a shameㅠ I only listened to the song once but I'm already hookedㅋㅋㅋ

6. F*ck, why is Yeji so pretty? Ryujin-ah, why are you so pretty and so good at dancing?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Ryujin-ah, you destroyed meㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'll look forward to the stageㅜㅜㅜ

8. The members are too pretty and did well but the lyrics... the song... why?ㅠㅠㅠ

9. Ahhh I like the MV so much

10. Ryujin is seriously awesome


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com