Monday, March 9, 2020

[enter-talk] WHAT ARE IDOLS YOU WISHED WAS CLOSE WITH YOUR BIAS?

Those are the idols that I wished was close with my bias

EXO Kai
Seventeen Mingyu
BTS Jin
Ong Seongwu
Victon Choi Byungchan
NCT Mark
EXO D.O
BTOB Yook Sungjae
EXO Baekhyun
BTS V
Golden Child Bomin
Astro Moonbin

post response:
[+169][-61]
original post: here

1. [+191, -42]
I acknowledge BTS Jin. When he was fishing with Suga, he was so wholesomeㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+137, -293]
I feel like Baekhyun has a lot of unlikable sides to him? I wouldn't want him close to my bias

3. [+113, -10]
Most of them are likable idols

4. [+55, -4]
BTOB Yook Sungjae for real. I'm another group's fan but his personality is cheerful and pleasant

5. [+46, -7]
Kai sunbaenim treats Mark so wel... As an NCT fan, I don't see them having lots of social network so it's nice to see ㅜㅠ

6. [+43, -8]
Ong Seongwu is totally likable

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com