Sunday, March 8, 2020

[theqoo] WHO IS TWICE'S REPRESENTATIVE MEMBER AMONG THOSE 3?

Tzuyu

 Nayeon

Sana

original post: here

1. Nayeon

2. Sana!! I knew about them thanks to Sana

3. If you look at Nayeon's Gallup, you'll realize that she accounts for almost Twice's entirety

4. Obviously Nayeon

5. Isn't Nayeon the center?ㅋㅋㅋ She's so pretty and she's also talented

6. I'm a Sana fan but it's Nayeon

7. I'd say Tzuyu or Nayeon but if we look at the center only, it's Nayeon

8. Twice's identity is almost all accounted for Nayeon but my type is Sana. But when you talk about that pretty kid in Twice, it's Tzuyu

9. I'm another group's fan but I always thought it was Tzuyu.. She's the most popular one.. I guess I was the only one

10. It's obviously Nayeon, Twice's image is perfect for Nayeon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com