Sunday, March 8, 2020

[teen stories] THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MALE AND FEMALE MOTAE SOLO

This is the truth
 "When a guy is a motae solo and say "there's no girls"
They're thirsty but there's just nothing to drink in the middle of nowhere
When a woman is a motae solo and say "there's no guys"
They're thirsty but they're standing right in front of a vending machine (They have already put the money in too)
But there's no drinks that they like, so they're still not pressing any buttons because they haven't made up their minds" 

post response:
[+368][-18]
original post: here

1. [+213, -3]
To be honest, I can date anyone I can if I wanted to, but I don't want to waste my first love on a weirdo 

2. [+124, -3]
No, it's true that there's no guys around me there'are f*cking situations like mine where I attend an all-girl school 

3. [+82, -10]
There are actually a lot of girls who've never been confessed toㅎㅎ

4. [+32, -0]
This is not necessarily a difference between men and women but more a matter of no one around me being "datable"... I fangirl on idols so I have unreasonably high standards... I just daydream all the time... 

5. [+32, -0]
I hate being introduced to people and I just start hating on people who simply date... I just think "why must they date?"

6. [+23, -0]
People around me are all stingrays they're all so f*cking despicable.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com