Sunday, March 8, 2020

[teen stories] TO BE HONEST, SEEING BRANDS USING FOREIGN MODELS

I find it so so
I'm talking about domestic brands like Nerdy
They're all Korean brands but all those brands use foreign models
Because they're using white models, I can't even eye measure the clothes


post response:
[+478][-2]
original post: here


1. [+336, -1]
They're all taking those f*cking baggy hoodie and put in on some brown hair foreigner and give them that expressionless look

2. [+268, -1]
I hate those wasted expressionless face, and I also hate those random unnecessary pictures on those web shopping sites too, I only want to see the clothes I want to buy, so why are they putting those selcas and landscape pictures?  I'm not talking about only one or 2 pictures, but they're using dozens of those

3. [+85, -0]
I freaking find it so so

4. [+83, -0]
This.... I really don't see the point of this.. I know this is just a concept picture,but must they..?

5. [+80, -3]
I agree, westerners and asian bodies are different, but they're always taking female models who are over 170cmㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't relate to the clothes size at all 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com