Sunday, March 8, 2020

[teen stories] BECOMING TWICE'S MINA WITH MAKEUPㅋㅋㅋ

She looks totally the same....








post response:
[+760][-65]
original post: here

1. [+259, -4]
I wasn't able to see Mina at all in her face at first but how did she manage to look like her with makeup..ㄷㄷ

2. [+148, -1]
I was like "how is that Mina?" when clicking in but... wow she's freaking pretty

3. [+99, -1]
Daebakㄷ

4. [+72, -3]
Wow her aura is more different than I thought. She's freaking good at makeup


5. [+52, -1]
But there are people who just look good with makeup.. I'm not talking about this person since she's pretty, but there's someone among my acquaintances whose bare face isn't even commoner level, she's seriously ugly but she becomes so f*cking pretty with makeup on. The girl in OP's post becomes prettier with makeup but that's not the case with my friend. She's so pretty that guys would be asking her out. It's seriously interesting

6. [+44, -1]
Wow even when she looks down, she totally looks like Mina..


Vid here for those who are curious

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com