Saturday, March 28, 2020

[teen stories] IF YOU BECOME AN IDOL, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO DO?


I would want to rent a full amusement park and film a variety show there. I would do so much f*cking aegyo on V-live and look at my fans as if honey was dropping out of my eyes during fansigns ㅠㅠ

post response:
[+213][-9]
original post: here

1. [+204, -16]
Go on V-live and talk with the fansㅋㅋ I don't know why but it looks so funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that and doing concertsㅠㅠㅠ I think that seeing the audience with the fans would look so pretty ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+118, -39]
I want to dateㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+108, -14]
Communicate with the fans... I would open V-app every day and would write in the fancafe often too. If I can open a personal Instagram, I would go on Insta live as well if I have time..

4. [+97, 0]
But I'm wondering.. won't the idol trainees dream about these kind of stuffs way more than us? But why do they all end up losing their roots?

5. [+74, 0]
I would seriously be happy if I could receive so much love from fans during a concert

6. [+55, 0]
I would give super big reactions to other groups' performances during award ceremonies like MAMAㅋㅋ

7. [+53, 0]
I would never be a female idol even if it was a life or death situation... if I had to become an idol, I would be a male idol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com