Saturday, March 28, 2020

[theqoo] I'M A VICTIM FROM THE NTH ROOM. I HOPE A LOT OF PEOPLE SEE THIS AND IT BLOWS UP


Man: XJin-ah, you're online so why aren't you looking at your Katalk? Huh?
(picture)
Ah~ So you wouldn't care even if I spread your video? ㅎㅎ? Huh? You wouldn't know since I haven't spread it right? Let's see if you'll be able to live a honorable life in Korea once you become an adult. Your dad (phone number) your mom (phone number) your dongsaeng (phone number)

Man: I will be sending them that video. I don't care if you report me. Who has the most to lose here? 
OP: I was at school so I didn't check my Katalk... I will send you my (other) video tonight...
Man: Ok you have until 10 o'clock

IG: https://www.instagram.com/cutdo_g/ (t/n: please go and send her encouraging messages!)

original post: here

1. Korean dogs, the judges, the investigators, the police, all those f*ckers, can you guys see what those f*ckers are doing? He asked her who has more to lose here. F*cking Korean law. Your execution of them is a f*cking f*ckery. You guys are the ones paving the way for f*ckers like them. You lawmakers

2. You can just tell he knows about the superficial punishment you can with the way he says "who has the most to lose here?" I hope he receives a heavy blow

3. Ah f*cking bast*rd, we're not even going to give him the death penalty?

4. Ah she's f*ckedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Imagine how nervous she feltㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm f*cking sad for her. Let's castrate him physically, not chemically, let him suffer a slow death f*ck

5. I feel like vomiting just reading the texts

6. This just proves once again that adults shouldn't be dating minors. Underage people will never be able to understand adult crimes. Even as an adult, stuff like that are scary, but just imagine how much worse minors will have it. You don't even get punished for consuming the Nth room's content, and there are also people attempting suicide, what the hell are you doing to humans?

7. My heart f*cking ached when she said that she didn't see her Katalk and that she'd be sending the video. I really wished that those assailants receives karma for that

8. Ah seriously just reading this makes me unable to breath, imagine how scared OP was... Seriously those crazy criminals f*ckers needs to live an unhappy life and an unhappy death

9. F*cking bast*rd seriously ahhh!!!!!!! I'm so pissed off, please make the law stronger against sexual offenders f*ck 

10. Seriously f*ck this that f*cker is f*cking ignoring basic human rights, so do we need to treat them as humans when punishing them? They seriously live like dogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com