Thursday, March 26, 2020

[theqoo] EXPERTS SAY THAT SEO KANGJOON ONLY SHARES HIS FAMILY REGISTRY WITH HIS SISTER

When doing his award speech

"(I want to thank)... Our family"

"The man that I respect the most, our dad"

"The woman I love the most, our mom"

"And just... just...
our lovely nuna
Thank you very much."

He took all his will power to squeeze out the word "lovely" after his "just...just...". What a strong resolution......

original post: here

1. Just... just... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*cking funny

3. Just...just....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Just...just... (buffering)

6. His expression is like "I'm just trying to live"

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ meanwhile, he's handsome but it's too funny

8. Real siblingsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. "Just my nuna"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. The video is even funnier





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com