Thursday, March 26, 2020

[enter-talk] AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FINDS KIM MINJOO F*CKING CRAZY?

I don't really like Izone but I think that she's f*cking pretty. She's totally the actress-type








Even if journalists' pictures are merciless, she's still f*cking pretty


post response:
[+203][-82]
original post: here

1. [+102, -8]
She's indeed pretty but doesn't she also look f*cking kind...?

2. [+84, -3]
Who doesn't know that she's pretty though?... anyone who sees her would say that she's pretty. It's just because Izone is rigged...

3. [+51, -4]
Why are there so many dislikes?... I'm not a fan either but she's f*cking pretty no?

4. [+26, -17]
Yeah I know that she's pretty already so stop writing posts like these. I don't want to see a rigged group. I always see them on Pann. Just stop

5. [+21, -1]
She's pretty but I don't like her because she's from a rigged group. You can root for her once she debuts with Urban Works

6. [+12, 0]
She's so luxuriously pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com