Thursday, March 26, 2020

[theqoo] THE CLASS OF COMMENTS FROM A JAPANESE IDOL WHO HAS F*CKING AWESOME FAN SERVICE

Nakajima Kento's catch phrase is "chemistry-response S-level prince"
You can think of "chemistry-response" as him having f*cking awesome fanservice

What kind of awesome phrases did he use in the past?
Let's see gogo

Fan: Please marry me!
Ken: This is something that the man should ask

Choding fan: I love Kento-kun so much!

What would Kento say to the choding fan's mom?

Ken: I'll come pick you up when you turn 16

Japanese girls are eligible for marriage after turning 16 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

What would you say to a fan who removed her shoes?
Ken: Be careful Cinderella

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously his ment's skills are sugoi (T/N: good)

Anyways, they prepared an episode for him to see if he was able to say these kind of things right away in real life scenarios

Let's investigate just how good his fanservice is!

53 of Nakajima's real fans participated

He started with "did you wait a lot honey?"

Each person will meet him for 10 seconds

Fan: Kento-kun is always cool

Fan: Thank you for being born

Kento: Perhaps I was born for you

If my bias told me he was born for me... I would've fainted o(-(

Fan: Life changed after meeting Kento-kun

Kento: Thank you for being in my life

Fan: Please always be a prince

Kento: Please always be my princess

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Seriously he just answers them one after the other without a slip of tongue, so impressive 

This fan is a 19 y.o student and will turn 20 soon
She was a fan ever since her teens
Fan: I'll be 20 on the 26th

Fan: Can you say something to me?


Fan: It's fortunate to have met the teenage you (T/N: the "romanticism" of his ment is kinda lost in translation for this one, sorry)


"It's fortunate to have met the teenage you"

The whole studio burst out in applauseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
People thought that he was gonna say something about her twenties but he came out with a punchlineㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


This time, it's a male fan


He greeted him warmly


Fan: I've been a fan for 7 years!

Fan: You don't get annoyed because I'm an ahjussi fan? You don't feel bad?

Kento: I'm very happy

Fan: Even if I'm bald and chubby?

Kento: You're sparkling

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he said it with a good meaning
If you watched the video, the ahjussi fan was f*cking happy...

Ah Nakajima Kento is a member from a group called Sexy Zone

original post: here

1. Ah, the last one touched me

2. Wow I can't help but be in awe. His ments are so quick and kind. Impressive

3. 100% better than those kids who respond with a soulless "ah really?"

4. What the heck? He f*cking has sense and is so sweet

5. He cared for each and every fan and his service mindset and sense are impressive

6. His wits are goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I commend his fanserviceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Regardless of your preference, his quick wits are daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Waaaay better than the "ah really?"'s ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would've went to heaven from the enjoyment if it was me

9. If he was your bias, you won't find this cringey at allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not falling deep in love with him but he speaks so well so I really think that I'll join his fandomㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. "It's fortunate to have met the teenage you" was daebak.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com