Tuesday, April 21, 2020

[enter-talk] CHA EUNWOO WITH A 24 YEARS OLD MALE OFFICE WORKER LOOK

Where can I go to have this kind of coworker?
As expected I need to go on TVㅋㅋㅋㅋ







Personally I find Cha Eunwoo the handsomest when he doesn't have all that make up on and looks natural 
Like the picture under where he just wears training gears and has his hair undone


post response:
[+260][-12]
original post: here

1. [+18, -0]
Seriously handsome

2. [+11, -0]
He has everything from face to physique

3. [+9, -0]
When he doesn't have that idol makeup on him

4. [+9, -0]
He looks solid in office attire

5. [+9, -0]
Will I be able to work form the nervousness to work with a coworker like that in the same office... My heart won't take the attack and I'd just faintㅠㅠ  Or the moment I look at him, he'll shine on me to the point of making me faint..? ㅜㅜ

6. [+8, -0]
F*ck he looks so handsome on that side profile gif and the last gif, he looks like an office worker but also a sunbae in physical educatoin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com