Tuesday, April 21, 2020

[teen stories] IS THERE A SHOW YOU FEEL EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD WATCHED BUT YOU?


1. Produce 101
It's everywhere on TV, popular articles, Melon charts, but I'm the only one who haven't watched it

 2. SMTM
All sorts of popular slang, topping Melon charts, rappers inside jokes, but I'm the only one who haven't watched it
3. ASMR
There are people who must listen to it before sleeping and celebrities have been doing it too, but I'm the only one who haven't watched it

4. Webtoon 
The artists are all appearing on variety shows, they're doing dramas and movies that get popularized in the general public, but I'm the only one who haven't watched it

5. Popular dramas
Every time there's a huge cliffhanger or an important quote, it will make the news and be everywhere in SNS, but I'm the only one who haven't watched it

6. Popular variety shows
There are a bunch of memes, clips and screenshot that come out from those shows, but I'm the only one who haven't watched it

7. Daum popular post
Should I look at it or not.. 

8. Mukbangs
People enjoy this as a satisfying way to kill time, but I'm the only one who haven't watched it

post response:
[+173][1]
original post: here

1. [+90, -2]
SMTM is too cringe for me to watch

2. [+74, -1]
There are unexpectedly lots of people who don't watch dramas

3. [+57, -0]
Am I the only one who can't watch mukbang because I'd be too hungry?

4. [+28, -2]
This is a bit off topic but I'm the only one who haven't watched Parasite in this world

5. [+20, -0]
Everyone's watching The World of the Married but I'm not

6. [+15, -0]
There were a lot of talented rappers on SMTM in the past, and the show was fine, but nowadays it's only people who dye their hair and dress tryhard coming on the show just to shout Kyakyakya like that

7. [+13, -0]
Stop those hiphop losers show already Mnet SMTM, Do You Know Hip Hop, and now they're doing even a documentary on some rappers, cut it down already How are they considered hip hop?

8. [+11, -0]
I don't watch SMTM since I don't like those Hip Hop rappers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com