Tuesday, April 21, 2020

[theqoo] RANKING OF COFFEE BY TASTE



Coffee milk > Coffee mix > Coffee latte > Americano > Espresso

This is so true
I seriously can't understand people who would get Americano before university with their money
And I still haven't gotten to the stage of espresso yet

original post: here

1. This is my ranking: Vienna > Cafe mocha > Cafe latte

2. This is so true, I have no more ranking pass cafe latteㅋㅋㅋㅋ  but espresso companna might have some chances to make it to the ranking next time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. F*cking same with me, I can go all the way up to americano ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I just can't drink espressoㅠㅠ And I can't drink those sour americanos either and Starbucks americanos are so bad tasting so I can't either

5. Hul agree agree, I like lattes but americanos can only be drank sparingly ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I drink everything but espressoㅋㅋㅋㅋ  In the morning I take latte with extra shot, ice americano to cure hungover, americano for afternoons too, and when I want something sweet, coffee milk

7. Espresso with one sugar cube is the best thing I've drank

8. I still can't drink coffee milk yet so I have a long way to go

9. I went to a coffee academy and I grew to f*cking love espressoㅋㅋㅋ

10. I take americano with 2 shots sometimes, should I venture in espresso?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com