Saturday, April 4, 2020

[enter-talk] CHA EUNWOO WITH A BAD BOY STYLING

The Westerners who prefer bad boys ft. Emma Watson

Emma Watson: Tom Felton was my first love, I liked him until the Chamber of Secrets (...) Tom was a bit older than me and I knew that he did skateboarding. He had the bad boy style"












post response:
[+209][-14]
original post: here

1. [+23, 0]
I looked at some of the gifs and my mouth corners did not go down once. Cha Eunwoo is the human endorphin...

2. [+21, -2]
F*cking handsome, f*ck, crazy

3. [+19, 0]
Cha Eunwoo is really warm but I think that he would do well in a taciturn and serious role like those of a thug.. I think that it fits him better. I enjoyed this drama but I was a bit shocked seeing him in Gangnam Beauty

4. [+12, 0]
He's been all glam'ed up all this time so I didn't really know why he was considered innocent. But I just saw Cha Eunwoo now and understood right away

5. [+10, 0]
I like Cha Eunwoo so much. Crazy, he's even good at basketball. Ah he's seriously handsome. My eyes are happy

6. [+8, 0]
It suits him well



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com