Saturday, April 4, 2020

[theqoo] ACTRESS IN "THE WORLD OF THE MARRIED" WHO'S RECEIVING POSITIVE RESPONSE







Actress Shim Eunwoo
92'er

Her acting is good and her voice and dictation are both fine

original post: here

1. She's seriously charming

2. Her face shape is so pretty and her jawline is so charmingㅜㅠㅠ  Her face is f*cking pretty... Her acting is also good, I was shocked that she was so good at elocutionㅋㅋㅋ

3. Her visuals are charming, especially her cheek fat? It's pretty that they're prominent

4. She's good at acting

5. Her face looks so kind and cuteㅋㅋ  Her styling also suit her so well, she's really charming

6. She looks unique and she looks cute, and her acting is also strong

7. Her voice is f*cking charming, her face is also my type, I fell for her

8. She really looks like Nam Dohyun and Lee Jae Eun

9. I watched The World of the Married for the first time and she really stands out with her charm and aura ㅇㅇ  Her acting matches with Kim Hee Ae

10. I didn't think much of her at first but her acting is so good and her face just drags you in, she's so charming... I don't know why but my eyes are just drawn to this actress


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com