Saturday, April 4, 2020

[theqoo] DRAMAS THAT ALL SURPASSED 15% VIEWERS RATING THIS YEAR


JBTC
Itaewon Class
best rating: 16.5%

SBS
Hot Stove League
best rating: 19.1%

TvN
Crash Landing on You
best rating: 21.7%

SBS Dr. Romantic 2
best rating: 27.1%

original post: here

1. I watched them all except Crash Landing on You ㅎㅎㅎ

2. Hot Stove Leaguq and Dr. Romantic are dramas that my dad really enjoyed

3. I watched them all except Dr. Romantic

4. I watched them all and I even bought the Bluray for Dr. Romanticㅠㅠ

5. Crash Landing on You was so funㅠㅠㅠㅠ  LEe Junghyuk and Yoon Saerieㅠㅠㅠ

6. Itaewon Class was so boring

7. Stove League is my life dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. I watched them all and Stove League was the most fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I seriously don't watch dramas, but I watched 3 of them, I was so happy thank to those dramas

10. I watched Dr. Romantic and it was so fun, I need to write a review


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com