Tuesday, April 7, 2020

[enter-talk] HWANG MINHYUN AND SM STATION

SM Station please give Hwang Minhyun a chance
He's so genuine for his love of SM music
These are the SM songs that he recommended on Vapp...
Personally, I really want to see him collab with Jung Jaehyun who has a similar image... Or with Kim Doyoung, I feel like their voices will mesh perfectly... And since he's close with D.O and Suho, it would be nice with them too.. 

post response:
[+238][-9]
original post: here

1. [+41, -0]
I don't know if they're friends, but I really want to see him with Baekhyun nim, they both have voices that melt your eardrum + boyfriend image

2. [+40, -0]
Wow his voice will complement Doyoung's so well 

3. [+30, -0]
ㅋㅋㅋ  His Vlive was so fun. He was eating with the members and talking about doing a concert with SM's songsㅋㅋㅋ If you watch Nu Road or I Live Alone, you would know he likes Shinee's songs, he's a big SM otaku ㅋㅋ

4. [+20, -0]
Gasp he knows about "What If..."  what an intellectual ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+17, -0]
At this point, his favorite agency is probably SM

6. [+14, -1]
Wasn't this friend seeing CBX's For You on variety show during Wanna One? I think I saw it on Twitterㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com