Tuesday, April 7, 2020

[theqoo] SHINEE'S OFFICIAL ACCOUNT WISHING JONGHYUN A HAPPY BIRTHDAY



original post: here

1. Jonghyun-ah happy birthday

2. Jonghyun-ah happy birthday, we miss you so much 

3. Jonghyun-ah we miss you so much, you're the best I love you

4. Our handsome Jonghyun happy birthday!!!

5. Our Kim puppy happy birthdayㅠㅠ  We miss you so much ㅠㅠ 

6. My love Kim Jonghyun, my love for you will never change, we will always be together

7. I miss you, happy birthday!!

8. Happy birthday~ Thank you for coming in my dreams yesterday. You were smiling so happily in my dreams and we had so much fun. That's why I can spend this year's birthday happilyㅎㅎ  I wasn't going to see you yesterday but I ended up naturally in Hyewa station. The fans have prepared so many birthday ads for you do you know? I was so happy so see that many of them. You're probably watching them as well right? Let's meet again in the future, I miss you

9. Jonghyun-ah I'm so happy that I can wish you happy birthday this year as well, I will always love you our Jonghyun, you must live happily you okay? Let's meet again in the future

10. Jonghyun-ah happy birthday❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Just like today, I will wish you happy birthday for a long time, thank you for coming into my life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com