Sunday, April 26, 2020

[enter-talk] OH HAYOUNG'S "HAVE YOU LISTENED?"'S VICTIM

This started when they started promoting %% on Music Bank..

Oh: Have you listened to our song by any chance?
MC: (? It's not in the script....) Yeah... I listened to it

Oh: (Oh~?) Can you sing a line for us~?^^
MC: Yeah...Yeah?! I would just sing along..
(Apink burst out laughing)

During her solo..

Oh: Have you heard my song? 
MC: (?) Yeah I heard it~

Oh: (Oho) Can you sing one line for me?ㅎㅎ
MC: (?!) I was planning to listen to it while leaving work....!!!!!!!
(all burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌㅌ
At that point, the MC was so taken aback that he lost the scriptㅋㅋㅋ

Without a fail, this time during Dumhdurum comeback....

Oh: Have you heard my song??
MC: (F*..Me again...) Pff.. Yeah I heard it..!

Oh: Can you sing one line for me?
MC: (Hehe) Dumhdurumdumdum~
Yoon: (Oh he knows~)
MC: I listened to it!!!!!!!!!!!

(They all laughed about itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)


post response:
[+828][-48]
original post: here

1. [+120, -2]
Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋFreaking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're both cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+102, -3]
Oh Hayoung is seriously funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+98, -3]
Every time they receive questions on Music Bank, I always felt like she had a lot of senseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Apink are funny 

4. [+88, -0]
I bet Choi Bomin listened to it in the waiting room because he didn't want to be caught off guard again this time? F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+46, -0]
Bomin just laughs whenever he sees Hayoung's face nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  His mouth corners just lift up whenever he asks her questionsㅋㄹㅋㄹㅋㄹㄹㅋㄹㅋㄹㅋㄹㅋ  so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+35, -0]
Oh my days this is too funny.. This group should debut as a gag group 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com