Sunday, April 26, 2020

[enter-talk] THE REASON WHY PEOPLE FANGIRL ON MALE IDOLS





(T/N: they are comparing the male idols to other celebs)

post response:
[+670][-83]
original post: here

 1. [+417, -25]
Seriously f*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"I burst out laughing every time I look at this picture
They zoomed into our Mark-goon's picture so that his face size matches the rest of them"

2. [+403, -92]
I don't know if I'm being too serious here but... I really think that it's disrespectful to take pictures to compare other people's looks like that..ㅠ..

3. [+292, -9]
It's funny because Mark looked the most like a rebel with his blonde hair during High School Rapperㅠ

4. [+106, -2]
It's so cute how they enlarged Mark's face size

5. [+80, -3]
I wasn't gonna say anything about these hip hop kids' looks but why do they give such bad impressions? No one looks amiable there except Mark

6. [+80, -2]
Taeyong really looks like an android

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com