Thursday, April 23, 2020

[enter-talk] WITNESS ACCOUNT OF TAEMIN AND OMGIRL'S YOOA


"I really can't care less about singers and I don't want to "stare" at them but I just always end up seeing them and I felt like a stalker so I just left"
"Taemin and someone looking similar to YooA
The girl came first and an ajussi with Taemin came after
I just looked at her because she was so pretty, she had her mask removed so she was a singer. I didn't want to keep starring in case I made it too obvious"
"Their vibe was so awkward that even I felt awkward"
"Those two really looked alike"
"I saw Taemin and YooA with an ajussi in a cafe at Cheongdam dong"

What's that?

post response:
[+54][-8]
original post: here

1. [+59, -1]
Some hours after this witness account was posted, Taemin had a meeting and told everyone to be prepared to meet him in a IG live

2. [+53, -1]
It should be some dance-related content no?

3. [+44 ,-2]
They said that the vibe was awkward so I don't think they're dating

4. [+28, -1]
This is hilarious, what's obvious about it?ㅋㅋㅋ If we're seeing Taemin and YooA together, of course it has to be something dance related. They have such a huge age gap (tn: promotion year gap) and he's a big senior too. Their promotions also never overlapped, you guys are weird for thinking twisted things 

5. [+13, -0]
Looks like your image is really so important. Both treat fans well and have good and friendly personalities, they have a good image and are hardworking so even as a non-fan, I didn't even think they'd be dating. It's probably a collab? 

6. [+13, -0]
Everyone, Taemin is coming back soon. Just looking forward to it


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com