Thursday, April 23, 2020

[theqoo] COMMENT THAT KIM HEECHUL MADE ON TWITCH




Heechul: They said that strong firepower comes with strong teamwork. So go show this firepower and teamwork to the police station.

"They" = WomenGen

original post: here

1. There's so many b*tches swearing at Kim Heechul who swore at my bias, I hope they can all unite in the police station

2. Kim Heechul fighting

3. Heechul-ah fighting, I'm always supporting you! Don't lose!

4. The people leaving hate comments to them must be boiling right now.. Or they won't be annoyed at him otherwiseㅋㅋ Kim Heechul fighting, lawyer nim fighting ^_^! Once you catch them, you'll find out that one person probably swear at tons of celebrities at once, let's catch another one

5. Why do WomenGen hate Heechul so much???

6. I'm so refreshed by him. So many of my bias' rumors are made on this website and they're always mocking others and blowing small things out of proportions. I was crying and gathering PDFs back then, so I support all celebrities who decide to sue WomenGen. There's not a single celebrity who doesn't get dissed in there, if you're a human, you're going to diss celebrities. I hope that all of them get caught. Kim Heechul fighting!!!! He's so refreshing

7. Cider Kim Heechul fighting

8. Kim Heechul held back for so long before suing, I hope he f*cks up their lives

9. Kids who swear at Kim Heechul = Kids who swear at every celebrity, I'm supporting you fighting

10. I made an account on WomenGen to find people to report on PDF and look what I found

"Ah I was so excited to see Kim Heechul trending #1 in the related search expecting him to get into an accident"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com