Thursday, April 9, 2020

[teen stories] LET'S WRITE THINGS YOU START DOING WHEN YOU LIKE SOMEONE

Start!

For me, I would walk around him..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even though he doesn't care about me at all, I'm satisfied looking at him alone... ( Ĭ▽Ĭ )



post response:
[+273][-33]
original post: here
1. [+1,141, -473]
I'm the style to never approach the person I like but just at him/her from afar, vote up. I'm the proactive type, vote down

2. [+499, -5]
I would stare at him all the time, I would go to the places he goes to a lot, my mood would change so many times during the day just because of my crush and if he was with me, I would be so bipolar

3. [+311, -5]
My delusions would be f*cking solid ^^ I would even seriously think about baby names that would fit his last name?? ㅎ my last name isn't pretty so I'm gonna marry someone who has a pretty last name

4. [+234, -1]
I would go on his Ka-talk profile countless times.. Even if he just has that basic profile picture, I would keep on going just to confirm

5. [+219, 0]
I would want him to be interested in me so my actions would be more exaggerated when I'm in front of him

6. [+187, 0]
I would be able to find him even in a place with a lot of people. I would just find him unconsciously

7. [+144, 0]
If my friends ask me "yah, isn't he honestly so handsome?", I would answer back like "I'm not quite sure" or something like that

8. [+132, -2]
I would just be f*cking thrilled;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com