Thursday, April 9, 2020

[teen stories] WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO FIRST AFTER CORONA PASSES?

post response:
[+311][-20]
original post: here


1. [+561, -6]
I just want to stop using masks and go out, because of my mask, all my bangs get so greasy, I get so sweating and my make up goes everywhere...F*ck

2. [+559, -23]
I just want to go to the coin norebang please I really want to go;;

3. [+440, -13]
I want to go to a movie theater filled with peopleㅠㅠ

4. [+250, -6]
I want to look f*cking pretty going aroung without masks

5. [+150, -0]
I want to go back to the university f*ck I came so close to not make it to the threshold of the university entrance

6. [+147, -2]
Travelling! First of all, a domestic trip!

7. [+100, -4]
Going around with full makeup

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com