Saturday, May 2, 2020

[enter-talk] DELUSIONAL SCENERY OF CHA EUNWOO PARTICIPATING IN A UNIVERSITY MT

T;n: MT = membership training, it's like a retreat/trip for students

That's the scene you're witnessing as soon as you take the bus off to your MT



You guys end up meeting your eyes when playhing games at night



On the 2nd day of the MT, you guys have an athletic competition
That day again, you meet eyes of course, he didn't change his expression



post response:
[+369][-5]
original post: here

1. [+73, -5]
Crazy.... I'm already crying trying to picture the end of the MT trip and the start of the semester, confessing to my crush and getting rejected^^..... What a good post to ruin my delusions ^.^

2. [+41, -7]
The truth: you end up drinking with Kian84 and Park Hwisoon

3. [+19, -2]
This is too unrealistic.. I thought that there would be tons of people looking like that if I went to the university too 

4. [+16, -1]
No this is... Ha this is the best delusional post I've read so far, but why is it just about imagining me becoming infatuated with my crush? Looks like we can't even venture into thinking that we can date ^^;; 

5. [+13, -1]
To be handsome is the best, exhilarating..!
"As expected, it's nice to be handsome~"




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com