Saturday, May 2, 2020

[enter-talk] JAEMIN AND JI-IN ARE KINDA HEART FLUTTERING HERE

post response:

[+438][-278]
original post: here

1. [+322, -9]
Looks like Na Jaemin likes her to death

2. [+169, -255]
Maybe it's because I'm a muggle but I f*cking like this. So heart fluttering f*ck ㅜ

3. [+84, -3]
To be honest, even when Na Jaemin looks at Jeno, honey is dropping from his eyes. And here he isn't even looking at her the same way but f*ck I'm so pissed. He really must love her to death

4. [+75, -1]
Stop ㅠㅠㅠ please..........
"I'm so annoyed at myself for smiling from here...."

5. [+73, -26]
No but don't their visuals not match...? It's my first time seeing a couple that looks so off visually

6. [+47, -5]
They are indeed pretty heart fluterring

7. [42, -1]
Wow the guy looks so into her..... this is what honey dripping from someone's eyes is about

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com