Thursday, May 7, 2020

[enter-talk] FEMALE IDOLS SEXUAL HARASSMENT IS SO SEVERE

Kids, let's show our strength and send it to the trending posts


"Idol videos"

Please we need to spread this, this account has uploaded 132 videos in 10 months, this Youtuber is sexually harassing idols



This Youtuber only gathers the videos where female idols have revealing outfits and uploads them. Meanwhile, there are also videos of minors, please make this more popular on Pann 

post response:
[+1,449][-116]
original post: here

1. [+153, -5]
The comments are freaking disgusting too.. ...
"Me too I want to touch Jung Chaeyeon"
"No but you provoked me as soon as it started, how did you know I liked slender girls?"
"Yezi unexpectedly aroused me"

2. [+117, -2]
F*Ck me too, I ended up looking at this channel by chance and I got so shocked that I had to make several comments to report them, but I got shocked again looking at the views of those videos and the comments almost made me faint. T was so shocked at this f*cker in the comment section that I had to screenshot it, but those people under are even more f*ckers. F*ck I'm so pissed off, just look at the comments, it's such a sight
OP: Are you guys enjoying sexual harassment? You guys must live such a happy life~~
> Don't obstruct the way men enjoy themselves and f*ck off
> You guys are enjoying male idols going bare chest and revealing themselves, so why are you so double face? Don't be a hypocrite and learn some consistency
> Korean style men (x) Sexual offenders (o)
 >> I've been called this so many times that I don't get offended anymore
> Who are you and do you have proof that I'm sexually harassing her??? This channel's title is "Idol video" and the videos are all idol related, so just try to prove that this is sexual harassment you f*cker

3. [+81, -6]
Send this to the best replies

4. [+75, -0]
This is also disgustingㅋㅋ This was an army performance and they were talking about their age, and the younger they were, the louder they cheered. I'm not talking about shocked cheers, but happy cheers. If you watched the video, you'll see how nauseating this is, they all went "AARGHHH" on a 17 years old and "wah" when it was a 19 years old, and when she was 15 years old, they went "WAAAAHHHH~!!!!", you'd think they're a bunch of pedophilesㅋㅋ

5. [+75, -0]
I also found a random female idol fancam by accident and I was just so shocked at the amount of sexual harassment in the comments, I wrote a comment telling them to stop and all the replies were telling me that I should be telling the idol to stop doing it insteadㅇㅈㄹㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just wonder how they were raised to think like this 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com