Thursday, May 7, 2020

[enter-talk] NU'EST'S PRE-LISTENING JUST GOT RELEASED, PLEASE LISTEN TO IT ONCE IT'S F*CKING NICE..

Yah it's seriously freaking amazing... My eardrums are dancing what to do... Wow can they really do this? It's freaking niceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ oh I'm in trouble.. Oh I'm in troubleㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seriously the title track is crazy and feels so polishedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The comeback will hit freaking daebak I love it so much.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ




post response:
[+451][-37]
original post:here

1. [+163, -12]
Is Kang Dongho a genius? From the title track to the entire album it's freaking nice

2. [+139, -5]
I never worried about Nu'est song quality, this is what I tell people every time.. Wow this is the best

3. [+127, -5]
Ah but this time, they really prepared to come out.. I like it so much ;; 

4. [+92, -4]
Nu'est songs always have that vibe.. That it will cling to the charts and are on the verge of becoming known to the public...Their songs are always gradually becoming masterpiece and gaining more recognition slowly. Nu'est always produces their songs the way to show their colors tens of thousands of times... Kang Dongho is always with Bumzu everyday and they may be worn out, but he always becomes more and more versatile, I'm amazed and commend him for that

5. [+59, -1]
I'm a Victon fan and LOVEs helped us stream during our comeback so much, I'm so thankful to them, so I'm definitely repaying for their kindness! They'll start gaining traction now

6. [+45, -1]
I'm fangirling on 3 male groups at the same time, but Nu'est songs are the highest quality and their sound is refined. This album will be no joke

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com