Thursday, May 7, 2020

[enter-talk] WOW BEAKHYUN IS F*CKING HEART FLUTTERING

Crazy, that's why I couldn't leave the fandom even after 6 years
"Thank you for singing with me <3"

post response:
[+603][-33]
original post: here

1. [+120, -1]
Both of them have such long fingers

2. [+99, -2]
The song is f*cking good

3. [+89, -1]
Ahh bot of them are so soft and fluffy, I love you

4. [+37, -1]
Why is he so heart fluttering nowadays?... I love you Baekyun-ah

5. [+27, 0]
I was hesitating ever since I watched his Vlive a few days ago so should I join the fandom now...? ㅠㅠ I knew of Baekhyun's charms for a long time now

6. [+26, 0]
OP-yah, if possible, please praise the song tooㅇㅇㅇ to be honest, isn't this a song that everyone needs to listen to?ㅠ

7. [+22, 0]
Their voice colors blend crazily well togetherㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My ears have melted

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com