Sunday, May 10, 2020

[enter-talk] GFRIEND GOT NEW HAIR, ARE THEY HAVING A COMEBACK?

I think that they are coming back
Yerin has white hairㅠㅠㅠ


post response:
[+167][-43]
original post: here

1. [+67, -2]
Waaaaaaah my hands are shaking ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Looks like this is real, I think that Yuju has ashy hair
Yerin: Black, brown, blonde, pink, ash, white

2. [+61, -5]
Wow Yerin has white hair? She's a real doll?...

3. [+56, -3]
Seriously, I'm f*cking anticipating Yerin ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm crying

4. [+45, -45]
Uhm.. I didn't know that this would go on the featured talks so let's match the up and downvote here. This is a freaking pretty gif of Yerinㅋ

5. [+36, 0]
Yuju's side is dim so you can't see it well but she does have ashy hair. Yerin has white hair, Sowon black + bangs, Eunha blonde, Umji Two tone, SinB pink

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com