Sunday, May 10, 2020

[enter-talk] IS THIS WHAT LEE JINHYUK SAID?


- The fans were fighting among themselves and I felt like the fans fought a lot so I came here to scold you guys. I'm taking care of this since I know. I'm taking care of this.
- Someone said "give me more fan content" yah, if you can't even take the fan content I'm giving you right now, just take whatever other content there is and pour it on you. Right now it will become a trouble in June, it was already like that in May.
- Someone said they missed my idol? image, yah you guys.. If I was the main character what would you guys do?

post response:
[+360][-16]
original post: here

1. [+152, -21]
Those are all words that came out from Lee Jinhyuk's mouth indeed,so why are people saying that those words are twisted? It's not like OP took some words and made up new thing by stitching them together, those are indeed words that he said himself

2. [+59, -75]
But it's not even words directed at you guys and the fans are fine with it so why are people going nuts over this???? I'm seriously another group's fan

3. [+58, -119]
You guys twisted his words so much ^^ The part where eh said he was taking care of it was because he was reading some troll comment asking him why he wasn't practicing dance nowadays, and Jinhyuk said that if he has time, he always practices dance and he also runs, he said he was taking care of it so that we don't worry about him. The question about the "fan content", this is on text so he may seem cold, but the whole time in the video, he was smiling while reading and he was jokingly saying that. It's true that he filled us with a lot of fan content by doing IG lives and he was simply saying that so we look forward to more fan content because he wa sbusy making them? And the last one is just so taken out of contextㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you guys just took anything he said and put it there right, You guys know that we can report those posts right? So delete them

4. [+43, -10]
I watched the video myself and his words are a bit....

5. [+30, -1]
Sigh, this finally became problematic

6. [+29, -6]
Reminds me of Kang Seunghoonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're the sam e

7. [+24, -6]
His celebrity disease got f*cking severe after appearing on Produceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+22, -1]
I can understand why his company didn't take any actions with him

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com