Sunday, May 10, 2020

[theqoo] THIS IS IZONE'S SAKURA VS THIS IS TWICE'S TZUYU




original post: here

1. I don't see Sakura at all, but I don't really see Tzuyu either. But looking at the title, I think it's Tzuyu

2. Anyone can tell that this is f*cking Tzuyu no....?

3. Anyone can tell that it's Tzuyu though...

4. I thought that anyone would say that this was Sakura but looking at the comments...

5. Isn't this f*cking obviously Sakura??

6. Sakura's ears are a bit bigger compared to her face so that's how I knew it was Sakura

7. I don't see Sakura at all, it's Tzuyu

8. Wow f*ck, I thought that this was Sakura

9. This is Sakura but I'm surprised that so many people think that this is Tzuyuㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I thought it was Tzuyu but the more I look at it, the more it looks like Sakura and now I'm confused ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. ㅋㅋ You can tell it's Sakura from the ears

12. But this is Tzuyu though...


T/N: it's Tzuyu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com