Friday, May 8, 2020

[enter-talk] IF YOU DIED 20 YEARS AFTER DATING YOUR BIAS

From the day you start dating your bias, you will die in 20 years top (you can't marry him)
When you guys are dating, it will be true love and he will treat you f*cking well, he won't be able to live without you

You can break up with him whenever you want
Once you break up, you'll just go back to your normal life and you can date however you want
But if you date your bias once, you'll die in 20 years no matter what

So if you dated your bias in your early 20's, you will die in your 40's
You would've experienced everything in your youth and died instead of living your old age

Would you do it?


post response:
[+213][-47]
original post: here

1. [+109, 0]
But what about my bias who will be left alone ㅜㅜ

2. [+80, -2]
Yeah, I'll date him

3. [+74, -1]
Then, since you already know that you're gonna die, I would just use all the money, act YOLO and be happy

4. [+56, 0]
Rather than date a commoner until your 70-80's worrying about whether they'll cheat or not, it's way better to date someone passionately until your 40's

5. [+41, 0]
Is everyone for real? I definitely won't accept.. because I change bias every few months ㅠ

6. [+21, 0]
Nono, I don't want to exchange my life for this


7. [+15, 0]
I won't since my family and friends are more important than my bias

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com