Friday, May 8, 2020

[theqoo] PARK YOOCHUN'S SHOCKING WHEREABOUT _ APPEARING IN "I HEARD RUMORS


"The things I couldn't say all this time"
"Thinking rationally in a difficult situation"

"The wrong decisions he made.."

"The life that changed after..."

The trailer just got released and he totally turned into an ajussi;;;
I heard he was on probation but he's already appearing on broadcast??

original post: here

1. 𝙎𝙄𝘽𝘼𝙇

2. Ew

3. Even if he decides to go on broadcast, does he really have to be on "I heard rumors"... No but I knew he received lots of photoshopping for his photobook, but this is way too different... His way of living is consistently disgusting

4. Didn't he say he'd retire after getting caught doing drugs???

5. Are they crazy for inviting him on the show???? Are they in their sane mind?

6. 🍆🍆 (t/n: eggplant = kaji, kajikaji= he's all over the place/he's a mess)

7. I hate this program as a wholeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They talk about an issue but doesn't invite the parties involved but only the celebrity, they invite a bunch of journalists and cherry picks subjects to talk about... What's different from this show and backstabbing people? If you're that curious about a topic, you should invite all parties to interview

8. So we're finally going to see the end to "I heard rumors"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ🍆🍆

9. Hul.. He seriously can't resist coming out TVXQ is my childhood, but what happened to his visuals

10. He's the same as Seungri

11. Can they not give him the mic?

12. ?????????Is the PD insane?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com