Friday, May 8, 2020

[teen stories] WOULD YOU GUYS DATE HANDSOME MEN IN THEIR 30'S LIKE EXO'S SUHO AND BANGTAN'S JIN?



EXO's Suho and Bangtan's Jin will be 30 soon right? But they are handsome. Would you guys date them even if they are in their 30's? Let's vote

post response:
[+1,186][-39]
original post: here

1. [+697, -5]
30 y.o and handsome are 100x better than 20 y.o and ugly

2. [+590, -5]
I f*cking can date someone with a 10 years age gap. Just thinking about dating them makes my heart beat right now~

3. [+447, -28]
Suho? F*cking can

4. [+280, -4]
But the ahjussis who read this and think that they can flirt with younger girls can screw off. This is only limited to Kim Junmyeon and Kim Seokjin

5. [+214, 0]
Why are there so many posts nowadays that ask about choosing between eating poop or getting 10 billion won? If I had a man like that, I'll even think of him as my grandson

6. [+188, -10]
What's even the issue here? ^^ Let's share our formal bows, I can do it right away


7. [+159, -9]
Is this even a question?....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com