Wednesday, May 20, 2020

[enter-talk] ROY KIM DELETED HIS ENTIRE INSTAGRAM FEED

I hope he serves well in the marines and will promote happily after

post response:

[+32][-63]
original post: here

1. [+26,- 2]
But it's a fact that he's friends with JJY, stop jumping on the trend (T/n: Knets are starting to shift their opinion about him)

2. [+16, -20]
My heart hurts for himㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope he will serve healthily 

3. [+15, -0]
I know that people will never know everything, but it's scary to see how everyone is changing their opinions about him.. 

4. [+7, -10]
He did it yesterday and I screenshot his account... He even changed his profile.. I hope he spends a good time for the next 2 years..

5. [+5, -6]
Roy Kim fighting 

6. [+4, -1]
Are you his part time worker? Or are you from his company? I'm interested to know why you were looking at his IG


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com