Wednesday, May 20, 2020

[theqoo] 2 FEMALE CELEBRITIES WHO ARE SUPER POPULAR AMONG LESBIANS NOWADAYS










G-idle's Soojin and WJSN's Seola
They have opposite images but they are usually lesbians' top 1 or top 2 when asked about female idols they like;
I've also seen a lot of lesbians saying how their ideal types have changed after seeing these two...

Lesbian girls also said that aside from G-idle's Soojin, they also like Shuhua and Miyeon a lot

original post: here

1. This is for real

2. The cold looking girls who are cute once you get to know them kind of style?

3. Soojin just makes everyone fall for her

4. Soojin isn't the pretty-type but she's charming and kinda gives off the Kim Minhee vibes

5. F*ck, after watching Soojin's fancams, I think that I'll become a lesbian too

6. I'm straight but I like Soojin so much ㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜ

7. Aren't they just idols who have a lot of female fans?? Both of them have a lot

8. They have a lot of female fans so I bet that they have a lot of lesbian fans too

9. These two are for real......

10. I'm not a lesbian but Soojin has that charm that grabs you in...

11. I like Soshi's Jessica, Mamamoo's Wheein, G-idle's Soojin and WJSN's Seola the most. But if I had to pick, it would be these two ㅋㅋㅋ

12. I'm a lesbian but I don't know any of them. I find Jennie and Irene pretty though

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com