Wednesday, May 20, 2020

[theqoo] IZONE'S CHINESE FANDOM COLLECTED ALBUM MONEY IN 1 DAY

(from top to bottom: Wonyoung, Sakura, Yuri, Yena, Yujin, Nako, Eunbi, Hyewon, Hitomi, Chaewon, Minju, Chaeyeon, group fansite)

1. Sakura
2. Ahn Yujin 
3. Kang Yewon 
4. Jang Wonyoung 

original post: here

1. The people who organize this and store everything in their excel sheets must've suffered

2. Sakura is the one top

3. What theㅋㅋ There's no point to this, Sakura is just the one top 

4. I read 3.6M and thought that's my whole semester's tuition, but turns out it's actually 36M

5. Sakura's Chinese fandom is for real, I believe her Chinese fandom is even bigger than her Japanese fandom 

6. She's 10x everyone else's amount by herself 

7. Looks like China are into the tall members, the total opposite from Korea

8. I know this is supposed to be a ranking, but it's all meaningless ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I don't understand why fans would rank them up like this;;; I'm so sad as an all-fan

10. They even made a ranking of their high touch


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com